Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: The Things We Dont Need To Know About Each Other Thread

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    The purpose of this thread is for us to post things about ourselves that aren't really that important to know.
    Things that you do, little quirks you have, even some dumb or silly habits of yours.
    Anything goes and dont feel like you have to get too personal, the intention of this is just to have us look and laugh at ourselves.
    Post any number of things, or if you wanna keep the thread going just put up one or two at a time.

    I'll go first.

    I still drink from some cups I got at the bars in Wrigleyville in 1993.

    I ate sushi last night

    I have two birthmarks

    My shoes are untied right now, and I really dont care


    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    greg...where are the birthmarks?

    I have to drink from a straw, especially from cans.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    1 on each leg,

    I just had a ham anf turkey sammi for lunch with pickles lettuce maters and italian dressing

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sluggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    755
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have to sleep with my feet out of the covers. Even in the winter, except when it gets REALLY, REALLY cold.

    AND, when it gets warm I get REALLY mean and bitchy. That's why we have central air. If we didn't, I would have killed ALL of my kids. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    When I get a sammi at a rtestaurant that comes with pickles on the side, I usually eat the pickles first.

    Ice Cream Sundaes? Same kinda thing. I Always eat the cherry first.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been having steamy dreams about cincycraig.

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One of my dogs likes to eat poop.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I was preschool age, my favorite foods were corn on the cob, Wishbone italian dressing, and limburger cheese. But not all together.

    Today I don't particularly care for any of them.

    Conversely, I hated fruit pies. Now I love them.

    <font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ January 13, 2005 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Sarcazmo ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Angry

    I really dont want to know that some guy is having steamy dreams about me. GROSS!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] Do whatever you have to do to make it stop, or just never mention it again.

    Is it his own poop or is it your poop or just any poop in general?

    <font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ January 13, 2005 03:14 PM: Message edited by: cincygreg ]</font>

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cincygreg:
    I really dont want to know that some guy is having steamy dreams about me. GROSS!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] Do whatever you have to do to make it stop, or just never mention it again.

    Is it his own poop or is it your poop or just any poop in general?

    <font color="#FFFFAA"><font size="1">[ January 13, 2005 03:14 PM: Message edited by: cincygreg ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I cannot control my steamy dreams, craig. But to a certain extent, I can control my dogs. How interesting that you think steamy dreams about you are gross, but poop-eating dogs don't elicit a response.

    A peek into your mind is a scary thing.

    And btw, it's his own poop. Less to clean up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •